Monday, March 10, 2008

Bolwell Club preview of new Nagari

Friday night, 22nd of February, 2008, the Bolwell Corporation held a preview?unveiling of the long awaited Bolwell Nagari exclusively for Bolwell Car Club members Australia wide. This took place a week before the official release at the opening of the Melbourne Motor Show. This was a wonderful time for me, catching up with old Bolwell friends, some I hadn't seen for about 20 years. And the car itself, is magnificent, the finish is superb. Here is a picture of a number of members at the event. That's not everybody, that's for sure. I reckon a few people have ducked for cover when they saw the camera come out. Tony Shaw has an excuse, he took the photo.



2 comments:

John L said...

I'm still learning how to do this. Don't know how to enlarge photos yet!

bollie7 said...

John.
I think a lot of us are also learning. I've never even looked at a blog before now. Good idea to start this.

regards
peter marr