Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lost and Found

In South Australia, the legendary President's Trials ground to a halt about 10 years ago because the legendary President's Trophy became lost. Since then the search for the trophy has been on in earnest. I am pleased to say that it has been discovered. A member has found it in his trophy cabinet. As it is customary in this blog to not use the last name of those who wish to remain anonymous we can call him Norm C. He wasn't able to see it behind all of his other trophies. All three of them. They have been won at various Easters and include a giant dummy for spitting the dummy, a large rubber dildo for doing what I don't know and a cast aluminium dildo for doing something else that I'm not sure of either. I don't know how he came by it because he's not listed as having ever won it. Must have been one of his former wives. Anyway, the important thing is that we have it back. Now I'd better think about another diabolical trial.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Norms Trophy cabinet must be quite a sight, were all thoes up right trophys purchased by that Deborah S. I must try and get to more Easters.

Anonymous said...

"I don't know how he came by it because he's not listed as having ever won it. Must have been one of his former wives. Anyway, the important thing is that we have it back. Now I'd better think about another diabolical trial."

Which dildo are we talking about here? Right now I'm glad I'm in Tasmania out of reach of the President's whim.

John L said...

Nobody is safe, Jim.

Anonymous said...

You have given voice to my greatest fear, John