Sunday, August 31, 2008

Where is it now? - No.3

The other night I was on the phone talking to Col Watson and among other things the conversation got around to a bloke in Sydney who had taken the radical step of fitting Nagari doors to his Mark 7. I say radical mainly because it must have been a daunting task. I asked Colin where it was and he said he hadn't seen it in years. As we were talking a bell rang on my computer which it does every time an email comes in. I looked and it was from Peter G with a photograph of the very car we were talking about and the suggestion that it would be a good idea to include this one in our "Where is it now?" series. A greater coincidence has never occurred. So here it is. Where is it now?

1 comment:

skidstar said...

Hi,
I own the MK7 with Nagari doors and would greatly appreciatte info on who and when the job was done,getting in touch with the person would be even better.I'm in Melb,car is in storage in ACT and was bought by me about 10 years ago from Armidale NSW(sold by a complete shark actually but that's another story).Had a stinking hot motor built a few years back and have done some chassis/suspension work,now needs interior and setting up,shouldn't be too much longer until it's back on the road in Melbourne.
Feel free to get in touch with me.
Cheers Craig.