Wednesday, July 11, 2012

McArlus Cars - 33


Just a short update, after a long absence, due to a small fire and as a consequence a lack of motivation and the birth of a baby daughter.
Anyway last Sunday the car went to Winton for the third round of the Benalla Club Sprint Series.
Car performed really well, and I took my first class win in the clubman class, but I will do a full article later.
Attached are some pictures taken by Neil Hammond, a semi professional photographer (I hope that’s right Neil!) who takes and sells pictures. He has been a regular at these sprints in the past and his pictures always look great. I have a couple on my wall.
Fortunately he is a fan of my car, and has graciously sent me a few he took on Sunday.
Keen eyes may even notice the outline of the fireproof balaclava in the visor of the helmet, nothing like a small fire to get you thinking!
Regards
Simon 
PS. Don't forget the first (yellow) car is still available to a new owner!

No comments: